Friday, June 4, 2010

中学女生就是那么地诱惑

exam was over, let's congratz me =D
actually I don't want came the school today
but because of Account examination paper result
I'm been torture by the first 8 period>.<
nothing to do,others class was sitting exam,teachers not teaching,I keep sleeping zZzZ

this mid-year exam, I gave up all the subjects except Account
YES, obviously I want the watch that worth RM400++ (gift by Account teacher)
but I didn't get it =(
so the end, I regret gave up all the subjects = =
conclusion : 专攻是不行的!

------------------言归正题-------------------

as the title given
a BIG news to me....
and you may interested with it

guang ming : 德士色魔性侵逾十人‧專挑同校女生
let's click the link if you doesn't know this news

What the hell= =!
平时“不是华人”的强奸犯被捕,都没被警方讲“畜生都不如”
this time is YOU! 德士佬(以广东口音)mempersiasuikan CHINESE! diu you=X

my father says: " If I'm father of one of the victims, I will CUT his reproductive system on the spot "
LOL, CHOI! TOUCH WOOD! 吐口水讲过

[首名16岁华裔受害女生,从去年8月开始被德士色魔强奸后,在往后的9个月内被色魔以裸照和强奸短片威胁,随传随到,成为色魔的泄欲工具。]

the word 随传随到 really shock me -.-

女警官“放蛇”捉色魔

haha,this one is so funny, I thought this case only will happen in hong kong movie
but this Madam just called the taxi come and catch him= = not really 放“蛇”

So, please DO NOT simply sit any taxi to hang out
especially form3 & form4 students, I always see a lot of juniors call taxi come to school fetch them to Queensbay or Gurney after school
Don't be the next victim
*我是在对号入座*

No comments: