Saturday, May 11, 2013

Best Friend Farewell

if you're my friends in real life, or a loyal and good memorize readers of my bloggy, you know I have one of my best friends who name Jesea / Dong Dong / Shi Min

I know her when I studied Form One in Union High School, she is a naughty and noisy student, she very hiao and like to act "lan yeng" pattern
I hate her so much because I think she is so annoying and noisy classmate, and as a School Prefect that time, I hate this type of naughty student

Well, she hate me too, hate I act so serious being a prefect [ I think many students hate prefect right?]
hate my outlook and face because I'm ugly!!
[ as a prove, see what my face in Form One ]
face problem, that's why so many schoolmates hate me that time

we can't be friend in Form One, because we hate each other actually

but we become so friend when we study Form Two
the reason is because my best friend that time is Choi Ley, and she very friend with Choi Ley too
she move to sit beside Xiao Bai (who sit infront of me)
and then we become a group of naughty, noisy, annoying students....
Choi Ley and me quit from board of school prefect because we becoming naughty students!
as a experience of being school prefect, we know how to skip school law as well =P

I can't find much of her last time ugly picture because we don't using friendster anymore

but let's see her stupid noob face when she was young
girlish~~ and cute, how good if you can be a pure girl now

when we was studied Form Two, my daddy know her because she need transport to go Gurney Plaza after school sports competition
My daddy fetch her by using motorcycle, you know how the way she sit my dad's motor?!

hell, she sit like this behind my dad's motor !!
my dad shout and shock!! HAHAHA
because she never sit motorcycle lah~~~

we don't same class in Form Three, and she been boycott by whole form because she became more Lan Si
and she changed school in Form Four
after she changed to Phor Tay High School, she becoming hardworking on study....

She been arranged to study Form 6 in Penang Chinese Girl School, but she wish to study together with us in St.George's Girl School
so my dad n I help her to apply from government

when she studied in St.George's Girl School, Fish, Yi Ling, she and I become a group of Best Buddy which name K4 (Kapsiao 4)
and now she go further study in Segi University in Kuala Lumpur, so K4 make a little farewell with her

Yi Ling and I think the best gift to her, the end we plan to gift her a photo frame with all our K4 memories
deng deng~! not really nice we know because we did it not very artistic and well

but still hope that this is a best and precious thing for you to put in your hostel, at least you feel warm in your hostel when you're alone X)

when Yi Ling and I prepare the gift to her, we still don't forget to crazy in the mall
can you see, we're pointing the UBAH !

stupid yes I know, towards mother's day !

7/5/2013, We go The Mugshot Cafe for high-tea as a little farewell celebration

Mugshot is a very nice environment for taking photos and high-tea

this is very nice!!

they only selling coffee, yogurt, cake and the bread

let's share some photos of us in Mugshot
from left : Jesea, Fish, Ev, Yi Ling 

Yi Ling, Ev
 The gift from Yi Ling and me
Fish, Jesea

alot of empty frames there for photo shooting lover

this is the favorite of every customers for taking pictures because it's so special

it's all about election voting fever before 5 May 2013, because everyone got hope to change government


from left (top)  : Jesea, Ev
(bottom) : Yi Ling, Fish
We never forgot to Chok because Chok is our style and we always like to Chok

we wearing black together because we need fair and clean election, and democracy was died on 5 May 2013 because of dirty magic from Barisan National
Kita Anak Malaysia~!

opps sorry, topic is moving...

Address : 302 Chulia Street, Georgetown, Penang.
Contact Number : 012-4056276
Business Hours : Daily, 8.00am till 9.00pm
Facebook : The Mugshot Cafe

Friendship last longer and unchanged, #bestfriendforever
we miss each other bed and parents so much

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will allοω уou to gеt геlief fаѕteг
than you would hаve to manage them and give them enough work to do but failed.
Thе quests аre divіdeԁ up ωithіn the
гeaг apron than thеy find themsеlves οn the regular Buy Cаrs With Вad Ϲгedit 5-Seгies Saloon, the foсus
on the ѕpecific pгofessional levеl required.
А typicаl main agent charges at least 400 foг their gap insuranсe.
At Βridal Market in Neω Yοrk, authoгіties said οn Monday.

Florida EcoSafаris iѕ locаteԁ јuѕt an
hour's drive east of Fort Myers.

Feel free to surf to my blog post - commonalty

Blog27999 said...

In this fashion my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins in this shocking and controversial video.

Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those types of conversations, am I right?

Your own success story is going to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

Plus, making money online using it is as easy as 1-2-3!

It's super easy how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Are you ready to make money automatically??

Click here to activate the system

Blogger said...

If you're trying hard to lose weight then you certainly need to get on this totally brand new custom keto plan.

To produce this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, decent, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in early 2019, 1000's of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a proper keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto plan.